Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A New Year A Bright Start Welcome to Spring


Hello to all,




I have now successfully launched a new business entitled RMB Hospitality. RMBH is a Global Management Group located in Atlanta Ga. I truly appreciate all of the support as well as the assistance in getting it operational. Thanks to every one involved. In saying that please note that I will be adding a bit more structure to my twitter which you can follow @RebeccaBrinson as well as my blog. The new focus will be on the progression of the new business venture as well as the adventure of starting a new business. Please note I will still keep it fun and incorporate family fun sections for your enjoyment. Continue to send pet pictures as well as comments. I am still conducting pet of the month as well as destination of the month. This means I will be depending on you more than ever to keep up to date and let me know what facts are important to you. Message me by the 15th of each month, so I can be sure to cover them. Thanks again for the support and lets prepare for a wonderful spring.


Remarkable, Memorable, service that is Beyond Compare - RMB Hospitality

check out our web site at rmbhospitality.com

1 comment: